Tuesday, April 29, 2003

 
Joelle

it was probably around '93-94. i cant believe i dont remember. i was working at Kaybee toys, when they hired a new assistant manager. she came in and we seemed to have clicked from day one....we joked with eachother alot. she was very beautiful, i she knew i thought it. unfortunately she was about 5 years older than me, with a long term boyfriend. well, something happened and alot of sexual tension built up between us. it was weird we started alot of heavy flirting, she kept schedualing us together all the time. The one time we were talking after work and we were sitting in her car, for like 2 hours. we really got along well, just then it happened we shared an amazing kiss. and thats when it started. everyday we would work together we would share deep stares, or i would be waiting on a customer and she would rub against me as she walked by. or she would grab for a bag and brush her hand against me. or she would croutch behind the counter next to me and would slowly run her hand up my leg and shorts. she wasnt the only one guilty of this. numerous times i would brush against her or rub my hand on her....or we would grab a kiss in the backroom. people suspected that something was up, but know one knew. we grew really fond of eachother. then one night i was supposed to meet with friend outside the store after we closed well, that was the night things went pretty far with us, in the backroom against the door. i was a little shy then and i really didnt take advantage of the whole situation and i think that that was where she realized that i wasn't as grown up as she thought, what a shame. i think about her often. i wish i would have done more than just buy her flowers once. before she left the store she gave me this amazing card, telling me how she felt about me and how shed miss me.

then about 2 years as i walked through the mall she walked past me and didnt say a thing, with her boyfriend, i turned as they walked past, she rubbed him on the back in a comforting way. he knew.

that was one of the greatest experiences in my life. i wish i could remember her last name, or just see her again. i miss her.

Comments:
Wow... Your love life really sucks. I normally enjoy the misery of others, but this isn't funny and it sorta whomps. So...
 
hey, are you still alive?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?